Table of Contents
How to install Delicious Retouch 4.1.3?
Install the Extension Using an Installer. JSX:-
So follow some important steps to install DR4.
- Un-zip the downloaded file ( the .zip file where this.pdf is)
- Open Photoshop and navigate to the menu File > Scripts > Browse…
- Select an Installer. jsx file from the downloaded folder
- Restart Photoshop and launch the extension from Window > Extensions >
- Un-zip the downloaded file
- Open the Manual Installation folder.
3. Copy Delicious Retouch 4 folder to:-
If you have Photoshop CC 2014 or above follow these steps:-
- Mac OS:/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions.
- Windows x64: C:/Program Files(x86) /Common Files/Adobe/CEP/extensions.
- Windows x32: C:/Program Files/Common Files/Adobe/CEP/extensions.
If you have Photoshop CC:-
- Mac OS:/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEPServiceManager4/extensions/
- Windows x64: C:/Program Files (x86) /Common Files/Adobe/ CEPServiceManager 4/extensions/
- Windows x32: C:/Program Files/Common Files/Adobe/CEPServiceManager 4/extensions/
At last, Restart Photoshop. Launch the extension from Window > Extensions.
Installing Photoshop Retouch Plugin
To get started, you need to install the plugin using these instructions first: https://support.photoshop.net/en-us/community/questions/photoshop/retouching-plugin/
- Now download the plugin from its website using this link: https://www.photoshop.net/en-us/download_photos_for
- Now open your Photoshop
- click in Photoshop by clicking the icon and finally click on Download.
- Once done, enter the password correctly (your secret).
- Wait a while, once downloaded, go back in Photoshop and select File > Extract To ZIP Folder to see inside the folder where you extracted your file, then right-click and extract the folder.
- Now go to /Applications directory in your computer and choose the zip folder. Inside, you will probably find your files there, select them, unzip then move them to the same location, it is a good idea to keep them all under the Documents folder if you haven’t renamed it yet. Finally, rename the folder as Photoshop-retouch-plugin.
- Now go back in Photoshop and again hit on Download.