Table of Contents
How to setup License Key for Delicious Retouch 4.1.3 2022 | Problem solved!
Hi guys, welcome back to all, in this special post on getting license key, For the past 2 years I am delivering awesome contents & Tricks to optimize your graphic works even faster. Now I would like to share the tricks and tips by which you can get Delicious Retouch 4.1.3 License Key. your comments are really precious to us! Comments below.
Delicious Retouch is a powerful plugin that is indispensable if you often work to edit portraits, but many of you do not install and activate the copyright, so today I will guide you to install Delicious Retouch Panel 4.1.3.
How to install Delicious Retouch 4.1.3(users also read)
How to use the plugins ?
My first thought was just going with an existing one because it’s already working so well for me. After a bit of searching through, there are only a handful of those plugins that are free.
So, I went on with other things like Adobe Photoshop Lightroom or even Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud. While doing research, I came across another one called Photoshop Retouch Plugin and it seems to be pretty good. Since I was new to Photoshop, this should be an easy way to start. The following tutorials will show you all the steps on how to install it.
Installing Photoshop Retouch Plugin
To get started, you need to install the plugin using these instructions first: https://support.photoshop.net/en-us/community/questions/photoshop/retouching-plugin/
- Now download the plugin from its website using this link: https://www.photoshop.net/en-us/download_photos_for
- Now open your Photoshop
- click in Photoshop by clicking the icon and finally click on Download.
- Once done, enter the password correctly (your secret).
- Wait a while, once downloaded, go back in Photoshop and select File > Extract To ZIP Folder to see inside the folder where you extracted your file, then right-click and extract the folder.
- Now go to /Applications directory in your computer and choose the zip folder. Inside, you will probably find your files there, select them, unzip then move them to the same location, it is a good idea to keep them all under the Documents folder if you haven’t renamed it yet. Finally, rename the folder as Photoshop-retouch-plugin.
- Now go back in Photoshop and again hit on Download.
Steps to Installing a Mac Portfolio Template
To install any kind of template in Photoshop or Apple Portfolio, you need to login to Photoshop and navigate to the folder where you are installing the template. You have to follow the step given above for each folder.
Next, open the Photos folder of the template and delete the default folder from the folder name. Select the folder and in the bottom right corner, tap on Edit Template. Then select the folder that you want to modify as a theme.
In order to locate the theme folder. Go to the folder and hit on Open Subfolder In Finder. At this point, run Windows and find on the folder that you found earlier on, inside it, go into the edit folder.
There you will meet the folders and subfolders. Open up the photoshop folder and add the code shown in the top right part of the folder. Drag it in the document section and save your changes. Click on Save as normal and wait for it to finish downloading and make sure your folder has a Some good names.
Installing P3P0 – Retouching Layer
There is no tutorial but I could refer you to any blog post. So, I’ll write one for my own case.
- First of all, we need to create our layers, let’s do that by going onto the main menu and choosing the layer option.
- On the left area of the layer menu, go to Layers > Create Layer.
- On the right side is Show hidden layer as True.
- Now on the left side of the image window, hit Choose from files and then choose Show as Hidden. This is what you should see – retouching layer. It will look like that.
- We will now be creating the mask as well. Just select your current layer > From the list on the layer menu > New layer.
- Give the required options for mask then Hit OK.
- You will see a mask on the canvas and it will be applied as a result. So far so good.
- Let’s continue. As for the layer menu, go there and select Add Layer > Select the color option and go Fill and apply.
- We will now be adding the filters for mask, let’s remove the original filter first and then add our second filter – remove it and apply.
- And after that, we are going to add the blur as well so select the filter option on the layer menu > Remove Filters.
- Finally, we will create two sliders. On the layer menu, select Filter Slider : and then select Apply Filters > and hit Save as button. That’s it!
Let’s set the time interval between when you want the edits to happen. Here is what we’d like to do:
Set a timer between 1 minute to 3 minutes. If you want to edit it on multiple windows, switch from window to window or just press Shift. If you’re busy editing, you would probably just use a single window, so you’d be fine just using 2 windows. But, if you do not have enough memory, then use a larger window like 4 or 5 or whatever size you need.
Here is a useful feature of that tool called Magic Erase. Put it to the desired position and you will leave your edit without losing it to further explore on the magic eraser function.